Saturday, April 11, 2020

THE NATURE OF YEHOVAH



Omnipotence means God is all-powerful.

Omniscience means God is all-knowing. This means God knows everything, including the past and future. There is nothing God is unaware of.

Omnipresence means God is everywhere at the same time.

Yehovah is love:

1Jo 4:16: And we have known and believed the love that Yehovah has to us. Yehovah is love; and he that dwells in love dwells in Yehovah, and Yehovha in him.

1John 4:7:  Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of Yehovah, and every one that loves is born of Yehovah, and knowss Yehovah. 

Our response to His love should be:

Deuteromony 30:20: That you may love Yehovah your God, and that you may obey His voice, and that you may cleave unto Him: for he is your life, and the length of your days……

Yehovah our God is in our midst:

Zephaniah 3:17: Yehovah your God in the midst of you is mighty; He will save, He will rejoice over you with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over you with singing.

Yehovah shows us what is good and what He requires of us:

eHHeMicah 6:8: He has showed you, O man, what is good; and what does Yehovah require of you, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God?

Yehovah is rich in mercy:

Ephesians 2:4: But Yehovah, who is rich in mercy, for His great love wherewith He loves us,

Yehovah is faithfull: Deuturonomy 7:9:  Know therefore that Yehovah your God, He is God, the faithful God, which keeps
covenant and mercy with them that love Him and keep His commandments to a thousand generations;

1Corinthians 1:9: Yehovah is faithfull, by whom you were called unto the fellowship of His son Jesus the Messiah our lord.

1Corinthians 10:13: There has no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but Yehovah is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that you may be able to bear it.

Yehovah is our sun and shield:

Psalm 84:11: For Yehovah God is a sun and shield: Yehovah will give grace and glory: no good thing will He withhold from them that walk uprightly.

Yehovah is our strong tower:

Proverbs 18:10: The name of Yehovah is a strong tower: the righteous run into it, and is safe.

Yehovah is our sure defence:

Psalm 7:10:  My defence is of Yehovah, who saves the upright in heart.

Psalm 59:16: But I will sing of your power; yea, I will sing aloud of your mercy in the morning: for you have been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble.

Psalm 94:22: But Yehovah is my defence;
and my God is the rock of my refuge.
Yehovah is my rock:

Deuteronomy 32:4: He is the Rock, His work is perfect: for all His ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is He.

1 Samuel 2:2: There is none holy as Yehovah, for there is none beside you: neither is there any rock like our God.

2 Samuel 22:2: And he said, Yehovah is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;

2 Samuel 22:32: For who is God, save Yehovah? and who is a rock, save our God?

Psalm 18:2: Yehovah is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

Psalm 31:3: For you are my rock and my fortress; therefore for your name’s sake lead me, and guide me.

Psalm 62:6: He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved.

Yehovah is my salvation:

Psalm 3:8: Salvation belongs unto Yehovah: your blessing is upon your people.

Psalm 27:1: Yehovah is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? Yehovah is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Isaiah 12:2: Behold, Yehovah is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord Yehovah is my strength and my song; He also is become my salvation.

Acts 28:28: Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it.

Romans 1:16: For I am not ashamed of the gospel of the Messiah: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

1 Thessalonians 5:9: For God has not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our lord Jesus the Messiah,

Hebrews 2:10:  For it became Him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

Hebrews 5:9: And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

No comments:

Post a Comment