Saturday, June 5, 2021

ARE WE ALL IN? ARE WE TOTALLY COMMITED TO FAITHFULLY FOLLOWING WHEREVER YEHOVAH LEADS US?

These times of crisis and trouble require us to be courageous enough to deal with the issues of our day and, more importantly, those issues that lie within our own hearts. Now is the time for an appraisal. It is time for us to stop and seriously consider where we are headed physically and spiritually. Are you and I prepared for what is coming in these last days? Do we have within us what we need to face the days that are coming?

I fear that many disciples are largely unaware of the depths of the great trials that will soon face the called-out Assembly of God, and sadly, possess little inner resource to meet them. 

We profess our devotion to the Messiah without much difficulty when the sun is shining brightly, money is still coming in, and there is food on the table. Yet when major upheaval comes will our attitude be the attitude that Habbakuk writes about: Habbakuk 3:17-19:

Even if the fig tree does not bloom and the vines have no grapes, even if the olive tree fails to produce and the fields yield no food, even if the sheep pen is empty and the stalls have no cattle even 
then, I will be happy with Yehovah. I will truly find joy in God, who saves me. Yehovah
 Almighty is my strength. He makes my feet like those of a deer. He makes me walk on the mountains.

When these things happen it will become evident if our security is truly rooted in Yehovah Elohim - God alone. We will discover whether or not our hearts will prove to be steadfast, with the express purpose of living to bring glory to the name of  Yehovah and carry out His purpose for us to be a light to the world.

If we expect to be found unshakable in the days to come, I can only come to this one conclusion: an immediate and deliberate decision must be made in our hearts to fully commit to our God and Father Yehovah. Following along the difficult path He has set before us. The path that the lord Messiah chose to follow was difficult beyond comprehension. He led as, the way, the truth, the life, and the light for us to follow.

Notice what the lord Messiah Jesus says: "Whoever isn't with me is against me. Whoever doesn't gather with me scatters." (Luke 11:23)

Are we all in?


No comments:

Post a Comment