Monday, February 1, 2021

WHAT WE HAVE IN THE MESSIAH JESUS

 Who am I and what do I have in the Messiah?

In the Messiah, I am sanctified and called a saint [holy one]. I am a holy one belonging to God - 1 Corinthians 1:2

In the Messiah, I am no longer a sinner. I have been made the righteousness of God – 1 Corinthians 5:21

In the Messiah, I am a temple and dwelling place of God – Ephesians 2:21, 22

In the Messiah, I am accepted by God and receive of His grace – Ephesians 1:6

In the Messiah, I am holy and without blame before God – Ephesians 1:4. Once I was darkness, but now I am light in the Lord – Ephesians 5:18

In the Messiah, I am secure in the love of God forever – Romans 8:38, 39

In the Messiah, I am God’s workmanship, a masterpiece created for good works – Ephesians 2:10

In the Messiah, I am delivered from the power of darkness, redeemed and forgiven and conveyed into the Messiah’s kingdom – Colossians 1:13, 14

In the Messiah, I am God’s child – Galatians 3:26, 28

What do I have in The Messiah?

In the Messiah, I have been placed into the commonwealth of Israel and given the covenants of promise – Ephesians 2:13. I have every spiritual blessing in the Messiah – Ephesians 1:3

In the Messiah all of my needs will be supplied by God – Philippians 4:19

In the Messiah I have a rich inheritance – Ephesians 1:4; 1 Peter 1:4; Romans 8:17

In the Messiah, I have a position of dignity and authority being seated at God’s right hand – Ephesians 2:6

In the Messiah, I have God’s wisdom, righteousness, sanctification and redemption – 1 Corinthians 1:30, 31

In the Messiah, I am anointed being sealed by the Spirit of God – 1 Corinthians 1:21, 22; Ephesians 1:13

In the Messiah, I have everlasting life – Romans 6:23

No comments:

Post a Comment