Sunday, August 7, 2022

WHAT IS THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT?

John 15:8: Herein is my Father glorified, that you bear much fruit; so shall you be my disciples.

Notice:

John 15:16: You have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that you should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever you shall ask of the Father in my name, He may give it to you.

We are all chosen to bear fruit unto our God and our Father and in doing so will be loving Him and our neighbors as ourselves.

Romans 7:4: Wherefore, my brethren, you also are become dead to the law by the body of the Messiah; that you should be married to another, even to him [Jesus] who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

Galatians 5:22: But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

Ephesians 5:9: (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)

When we are guided by the spirit of the living God and by the spirit of His son we will bring forth the fruit of the spirit and as we do it will bring glory to our God and Father Yehovah and to His beloved son Jesus the Messiah.

James 3:18: And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

How do we produce this fruit of the spirit?

We produce the fruit of the spirit by being in the Messiah Jesus because the fruit of the spirit is what he produces in us and through us outwardly to those who we come in contact with.

Jesus said: John 15:4-5: Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can you, except you abide in me. I am the vine, you are the branches: He that abides in me, and I in him, the same brings forth much fruit: for without me you can do nothing.

In Jesus the Messiah I can do all that is pleasing to his God and my God his Father and my Father Yehovah. Outside of him I can do nothing that is pleasing to his God and my God his Father and my Father Yehovah!

Let us draw close to the one with whom we have to do and glory in His presence! Halil Yah - Praise Yahovah!

No comments:

Post a Comment